Avasoft Off Campus Drive 2021: Avasoft is looking to hire the entry level/ fresher candidates for the role of Trainee Java Developer across Chennai Location in India. The details about the Avasoft Off Campus Drive 2021 is described below.
AVASOFT is a NextGen product company accelerating the digital transformation of corporations and consumers leveraging modern workplace, data science, mobility, and cloud. We are based out of Pennsylvania with offices in Malaysia and India. Our products are developed with scalability as top of mind to deal with continuous enhancements and customizations that have helped us address our customer’s business needs more accurately within timelines.
Highly experienced leadership with extensive Fortune 500 experience in leading and delivering large technology initiatives.
The genesis of AVASOFT and its central vision & philosophy is about “transforming business by harnessing Innovation and Efficiency”. The Innovation manifests in creating solution frameworks when the business problem is new, niche and challenging and in refining the solution framework on subsequent engagements. This product and framework philosophy has resulted in our large set of reusable products and solutions, which ensures our cost to delivery ratio being the best in the industry with an enviable track record of 100% on time delivery all along. AVASOFT’s experience in developing large enterprise products shows in the way we deliver custom solutions too.
We have our unique WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) approach to delivery, which has been fundamental to our success as it eschews deliverable communicate externally and internally. Our tried and tested support models is based on a judicious blend of next generation automation and good old support process. This helps to reduce our customer’s TCO year on year as it relies on robust collaborative knowledge management and reusable framework based environment.
Avasoft Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Trainee Java Developer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Chennai
No. of Openings: 200
Salary: Best in Industry
- BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Play and Spark.
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks.
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code.
- Experience with both external and embedded databases.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Trainee Java Developer through online mode. Desirous candidates may apply ASAP.
Avasoft Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here