Avaya Global Solutions is looking to hire the entry level/ fresher candidates for the role of Technical Support Engineer across Hyderabad Location in India. The details about the Avaya Off Campus Drive is described below.
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what’s next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes
Avaya Off Campus Drive 2023 :-
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Looking for T2/T3 Engineer skills to support Avaya UC & CC solution with our managed customers, where we are providing proactive & reactive support. Excellent written and verbal communication skill. He / She should be ok to work in rotational shift which may include night shifts.
Minimum 0-5 years of experience working on Avaya UC products. Avaya certification will be added advantage.
Technical Skill required:
- Avaya Aura Communication manager, Media Gateways, Avaya Aura SM/SMGR,
- Avaya Aura Media Server (AAMS), Avaya Aura conferencing (AAC), Avaya endpoints.
- Basic knowledge on Linux.
- Understanding of Avaya UC integration with different products like SBC, CC, Data network, etc.
- Knowledge and experience on Telephony protocols (VOIP, SIP, H323, ISDN)
- Need to work on Alarm / Health checks / proactive monitoring and Medium customer reported issues.
- Make sure SLA compliance meet as per agreement with Avaya/Customer
- Adhere to defined process and to maintain work quality.
- Co-ordination with service provide/third part vendor
- Effective communication with all internal stake holders
- To provide remote support during planned maintenance window. With addition to Incident, candidates will need to work on problem management & change management also.
- Knowledge sharing within team.
- Positive attitude and focus on supporting Global customers
- Excellent communication skill, Energetic, Eager to learn and excel
Education: – B.E / B.Tech or any Bachelor’s degree / diploma in engineering (Computer science or related technical field)/MCA or equivalent graduation
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Support Engineer Trainee through online mode. Desirous candidates may apply ASAP.
Avaya Apply Link: Click Here