Baker Hughes Job Opening for Freshers of Engineering in Mumbai, location. Hiring may be done via Remote as well work will be assigned from Home due to covid19.
About Company: Baker Hughes Company is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Baker Hughes Jobs For Freshers
Job Title : Software Engineering Specialist
Work Location: Remote/Mumbai, Maharashtra
Baker Hughes Salary For Freshers: 3-5 LPA
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). A minimum 0 years of professional experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. You will contribute to the team and works with direction from the Senior Team Members or management but works independently.
In this role, you will:
- Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of Methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc. May have prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- Operates with general understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
How To Apply: Eligible and interested apply on the Baker Hughes career page link, given below.