Baker Hughes Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 : Baker Hughes invites application from freshers, final year students of Computer Science, IT, or other related graduates for the Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2021. The recent eligible graduates apply on the given Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive link in the job description.
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2021 Description:
Job Title: Early Career Program: Engineering & Technology (India) 2021 Opportunities
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: High in Industry
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/MS/ME/M.Tech or Any Related
Last Date to Register: 31st March 2021
Take your career to the next level
Working in our Early Career Program you will be a part of Baker Hughes’ innovation. You will be provided opportunities to enhance your engineering or technology-based knowledge, as well as stretch opportunities to collaborate with customers on developing break-through technologies, working on well-sites, with digital analytics, additive manufacturing or energy transition initiatives. Program graduates have the technical and business foundation to continually make innovative contributions to our future, taking energy forward.
As part of our Early Career Program, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technology, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Have coding and software development exposure.
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
The interested and eligible graduates apply on the following Baker Hughes off campus registration link.
Baker Hughes Off Campus Apply Link: Click Here