Baker Hughes, a leading company invites application from the Engineering and Tech graduates for the Aspire Early Career Trainee Program. If you are freshers and looking for job in top companies the best opportunity for you.
About Baker Hughes Aspire Program :
Job Title: Software Engineer
Experience : Freshers
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location : Across India
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech/MBA OR ANY STEM Graduate
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 Passout in last 36 Months
Job Description :
Baker Hughes Early Career Program in Engineering and Technology inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in Technology roles. The program is designed to accelerate participants’ professional development through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- Knowledge of software and coding languages such as C# and Java.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills.
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge.
- Be geographically mobile (locations vary) and able to travel internationally.
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying (India)
The intrested and eligible graduates register for the same on the following link.
Baker Hughes Apply Link : Click Here