Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring Application Engineer | Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Freshers
About Baker Hughes Team :
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock our full potential by bringing energy to the world.
Job Description :
As Application Engineer – Valves, you will own the project control activity globally and drive consistent functional specifications, and common global processes for project implementation. Activities that are conducted to better understand or ultimately meet the expectations of the customer to develop optimized technical and commercial proposals for Baker Hughes Valves.
Job Title : Application Engineer – Vavles
Job Location : Coimbatore
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers
As Application Engineer – Valves, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise and developing technical solutions as part of the pre-ITO (requisition) process while interfacing with the commercial team.
- Executing routine analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributing to technological developments in teams under supervision.
- Working together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under the guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Analyzing customer specifications and technical requirements to develop optimized valve solutions.
- Learning industry applications and appropriate valve solutions to address technical issues. Developing good technical domain expertise in valve solutions.
- Developing commercial proposals with appropriate price and cost details.
- Working as a member of a cross-functional team to gain expertise in application engineering, development engineering, manufacturing, sourcing, and commercial disciplines.
- Supporting interactions with customers to develop optimal technical solutions that meet customer needs, are economically viable, and are manufactured efficiently.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a BE/BTech OR ME/MTech in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics OR Instrumentation Engineering with 0-2 years of experience in the Valve Industry.
- Have the ability to work with multi-functional, decentralized teams
- Have Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be able to work unconventionally and have good problem-solving skills.
How To Apply:
Graduates who are interested and qualified can apply for the same position by visiting the Baker Hughes careers portal.
Baker Hughes Apply Link: Click Here