Baker Hughes, a leading energy technology company, is conducting an off campus drive for Software Engineer Freshers in Pan India. The drive is open to candidates who have graduated in 2022, or 2023 with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, IT, Software Engineering, or a related field. The selected candidates will be offered a position as a Software Engineer in Baker Hughes’s Technology Centers located in India.
About Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2023 :
Job Title: Software Engineer
Experience : Freshers
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location : Across India
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech/MBA OR ANY STEM Graduate
Batch : 2023/2022 or any
Job Description :
The Early Career Traineeship is designed for fresh graduates where Baker Hughes will train fresh talent who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a specific business. The traineeship duration is 6 months and will develop your technical knowledge and soft skills and provide on the job learning and exposure.
As part of our Early Career Traineeship, you will be involved in:
Our traineeship duration is 6 months and will provide you with the opportunity to participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a mentor and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience. Any additional help required would be provided to scale up
As an early career trainee, you will be responsible for:
• Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillsets
• Completing internal projects by delivering tasks assigned to you by your AL
• Build right technical solutions using your expertise, enhance your skills on the job.
• Understand business improvements & deliver required outcomes in collaboration with your DT and business teams.
• Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders.
• Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this traineeship you will:
• Have recently graduated with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in India
• Graduated from your bachelors’ degree within the last 12 months in any of the following subjects: Computer science, Digital & Interaction Design, Mathematical Engineering, Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering, Management Engineering or in courses related to Software Engineering, Data science (Machine Learning and Deep Learning), IoT, Cyber Security, BlockChain etc.
• Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
• Be inquisitive and have passion for learning by doing
• Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
Baker Hughes Apply Link : Click Here