Baker Hughes Summer Internship 2020 : Invites applications from all university graduates in India who are currently in their final year of bachelor or master degree . Interested and Eligible college students apply as soon as possible .
About Baker Hughes : Baker Hughes Company is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Baker Hughes Summer Internship 2020 :
Job Title : University Internship 2020 India
Work Location : Mumbai , Maharashtra
Internship Period : 6 Months Successful Intern may Full Consider for Full Time opportunity.
Eligibility : Final Year Bachelor/Master
Baker Hughes Internship Description :
Internships are typically three to six months long structured learning experience that offers practical work experience in the Oil and Gas Industry while undertaking one core complex project to generate value for Baker Hughes and act as a vehicle for you to demonstrate your capability and commitment.
In addition to project execution you will have the opportunity to explore different aspects of the Baker Hughes business which may open up potential opportunities for your ongoing employment.
The internship will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure that customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology in challenging work environments.
If you are successful in the selection process the specific details of your internship assignment will be explained to you prior to your start date.
- Work on an assignment/project within Oil & Gas Industry to stretch your learning and skillset .
- Receive active coaching and mentoring
- Use your academic knowledge to complete assigned project(s), deliver customer outcomes and improve the operation of our business
- Learn and utilize software associated with assigned tasks
- Network globally and cross-functionally with other interns; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Rigorously apply Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards in all situations using Baker Hughes systems and procedures in service of maintaining and further developing the safety culture
- Currently Enrolled in a Bachelor-level degree program or Master-level degree program
- Maintain a GPA (grade) greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Currently in your final or penultimate year of studies
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Legal right to work without restrictions and/or company sponsorship in India.
How To Apply : Interested Candidates Apply on the following Baker Hughes Registration Page .
Registration Link For Baker Highes University Internship 2020 : Click Here