Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Barclays is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Graduate Analyst across the Pune Location in India. Detailed Job description of Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023 is available below.
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Graduate Analyst
Salary: 12-15 LPA Leetcode
Top Companies Hiring Freshers: Apply Now
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech or Related
Batch : 2023/2022 or Any
Job Description Of Barclays Graduate Analyst:
Overall purpose of role:
- Work on projects & tech on developing highly scalable application
- Design and develop Micro services, GUI, Server components
- Implement Functional solutions, unit test & coordinate releases and where applicable contribute to design sessions.
- Interact with end users & product owner to understand their requirements and build solution pertaining to that.
- Work as a part of a local team and liaise regularly with colleagues in other regions.
- Provide support to for the applications BAU work as needed.
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
- Strong application & development skills, including multi-threaded programming and SQL experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with end-users and other developers in a global, team-based environment
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to communicate thoughts, designs, and implementations in both written and verbal form
- Results-oriented, self-starter with positive “can-do” attitude
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- As a developer, candidate would need to take up few tasks in status reporting and addressing requests from management and participate in local initiatives.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- He/she is expected to come up with new ideas, best design approach using problem solving skills for any new piece of work or any new enhancement in system. They will also need to brainstorm with other members in team to finalize on any problem solution.
- The candidate is expected to be a passionate about coding and understand Object oriented programming.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong analytical skills, Methodical approach with good attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exemplary team player with good attitude
How To Apply?
The interested and eligible candidates can register on the following Barclays India careers page.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register