Barclays Recruitment Drive 2023 Hiring Junior Developer | 0-2 Years | CTC : 12 LPA | Pune
Barclays Recruitment Drive 2023 Overview:-
Job Title: Junior Developer
Experience: Freshers or 0-2 Years
Salary: 12-15 LPA Leetcode
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech or Related
Batch : 2023/2022 or Any
What We’re Looking For
- As a developer, possess excellent Knowledge of distributed computing architecture, core hadoop component (HDFS, Spark, Yarn, Map-Reduce, HIVE, Impala), AWS services and related technologies.
- Technical Design and development of ETL/Hadoop and Analytics services /components.
- Contribute to end-to-end architecture and process flow.
- Understand Business requirement and publish reusable designs.
- Result oriented approach with ability to provide apt solutions.
- Proficient in performance improvement & fine-tuning of ETL and Hadoop implementations.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience/Exposure to SQL, advanced SQL skills.
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-2 years of experience.
- Hands on experience with at least one programming language (Unix Shell Scripting, Python or C or C++ or JAVA).
- Strong understanding of distributed computing architecture especially Hadoop ecosystem as to how it works and key Hadoop services (e.g. HDFS, Yarn, Map-Reduce, HIVE, Impala, Spark).
- Ability to write SQLs for database queries involving joins, filters and sub-queries
- Understanding of different AWS concepts & services like Availability Zones, Regions, VPC, EC2, S3, Athena etc.
- Strong understanding of various data storage formats (CSV, Delimited files, Parquet, Avro etc.).
- Strong understanding of different components of a Data Warehouse.
- Strong understanding of any one of ETL tools or technologies like Python, Spark, Ab Initio, Informatica, Data Stage etc.
- Strong understanding or experience in automate jobs/workloads using any tool or language (even Unix Cron would do).
- Strong Understanding of Agile Project Delivery and different stages of SDLC
- Strong understanding of NoSQL databases and their applicability.
- Very Good communication and organizational skills.
- Very Good analytical skills.
- Very good listener.
- Ability to raise requests in Web portal based on instructions provided and track it to closure by coordinating activities with different teams
- Ability to produce good presentations using Microsoft tools & technologies
How To Apply?
The interested and eligible candidates can register on the following Barclays India careers page.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register