Baxter Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020: Baxter Careers Hiring Freshers of Engineering As Engineer Trainee in Bangalore Location.
Baxter International Inc. is an American multinational health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders and other chronic and acute medical conditions.
Baxter Off Campus Drive 2020
Job Title : Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore/ Across India
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
An Engineer Trainee for software will be responsible for developing products and providing creative solutions associated with the design, development, and sustaining engineering for our new and existing software product portfolio. The successful candidate will possess solid “hands-on” technical abilities, an excitement and energy for product development, and a passion for their work and the impact it has on meeting the needs of patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for programing and/or designing a testcase and/or testing a feature or a small feature set as part of new product development, sustenance activities, field issue resolution etc.
- Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management.
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with team members on Learns and applies principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and testing techniques.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps.
Qualifications / Experience and/or Background
- BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science/ Electronics or related streams
- Broad understanding of technology & software development principles:Analysis and Design: Object oriented architecture, Design PatternsProgramming: C, C++, Python, C# etcDevelopment and Continuous Integration: Visual Studio/Eclipse, SVN,Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, BitBucket, Jira etc.OS: Embedded Linux, VxWorks etc.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and self-driven
- Quality Conscious, process and customer oriented
- Openness to collaborate in the interest of project/organization
How To Apply :
To Register Bexter Off Campus Drive Click on the following apply link.
Apply Link: Click Here