Boston Consulting Group Recruitment Drive 2023 Hiring Graduate Freshers as IT Data Engineering Trainee Across India.
Job Title : IT Data Engineering Trainee
Job Location : Delhi
Salary : Best in Industry
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCom/MCA/ME/M.Tech or Related
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 Or Any
Job Description :
Join a team of data engineers and architects who are at the forefront of transforming the BCG’sdata landscape. We are currently building a centralized Data Lake that will simplify and automate data delivery, providing advanced insights and analytics to support decision-making across the organization. Our goal is to empower business leaders with the information they need to make informed decisions and drive business growth.
The Data Engineer role is a vital member of an Agile team with a focus on delivering advanced business intelligence through data. The role is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining data infrastructure to support data-driven decision-making across the enterprise.
Responsibilities would include:
- Designing and implementing data pipelines, data warehousing, and data governance solutions
- Collaborating with data analysts and other stakeholders to understand and support the analytical needs of the business
- Building scalable, high-performance data infrastructure to support analytical and machine learning workloads
- Ensuring data quality and integrity through proper data governance practices
- Participating in Agile development processes and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver data-driven insights that support decision-making
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
Strong understanding of end-to-end data, engineering tasks & responsibilities.
- Very good understanding of data as a concept & capabilities of data & analytics platform.
- Should have clear understanding of data warehousing, ETL and data pipeline concepts.
- SQL is heavily used across the team, so having solid understanding of it is crucial to success in this role.
- Good understanding & exposure to cloud platforms i.e., AWS.
- Snowflakeexperience is preferred as the MPP technology is widely used across the organization.
- As a college graduate, it is important to have a strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structure and algorithms.
- Strong programming skills in Python, PySpark or Scala.
- Understanding of data modelling and data governancebest practices.
- Ability to write new code i.e., well-documented and stored in a version control system (we use GitHub)
- Familiarity with JIRA & Confluence. Process management knowledge is a must.
- Good to have exposure to data-platform technologies such as DBT, Talend, FiveTran, Compose, Apache airflowand Snowflake.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with large datasets & complex systems.
- In this role, you’ll collaborate with analysts, senior engineers, product owners and other stakeholders to understand their data needs and implement solutions.
- As a data engineer in our agile organization, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, use advanced technologies and be a part of a team that values adaptability, flexibility, and continuous improvement.
- Strong communication skills.
How To Apply BCG India Careers :
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following BCG Careers Portal application link.
BCG Apply Link : Click Here