BD India Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Becton, Dickinson and Company, commonly known as BD, is an American multinational medical technology company looking to hire entry level engineering trainee for the Bangalore office location. The BE/B.Tech/ ME/M.Tech freshers can apply for this BD India Careers jobs position.
About Company: BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services.
BD India Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Batch: 2021/2020/2019 Or Any
- R&D Core team member on sustaining engineering projects with technical ownership of R&D deliverables and leading technicians. Projects include, but are not limited to, supporting Peripheral IV Catheter product lines, supply chain, and operations.
- Identify the best tools and approaches to effectively solve engineering problems to develop/optimize designs by leveraging appropriate mix of first principles / analytical, computational and experimental methods.
- Ensure implementation and rigor of design control best practices with compliance to BD quality policies and procedures through appropriate communication, training, and education of sound quality assurance principals.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, federal, and BD safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for developing and implementing critical component changes for high volume, disposable medical devices.
- Influence others: Demonstrate strong persuasion and timing skills. Remain open to be persuaded when appropriate.
- Inclusive work environment: Promote and leverage diversity to achieve best outcomes.
- Leadership courage: Demonstrate and promote leadership courage by doing what is right. Engage those who disagree to persuade or be persuaded. Instill confidence in associates and customers.
- Dealing with ambiguity: Demonstrate agility and action orientation when facing change and uncertainty. Effectively manage change and instill confidence.
- Analyze design solutions using engineering first principles and advanced engineering methods
- Write detailed technical reports based on design verification analysis/testing for design changes and product design activities
- Develop and execute test methods which specify measurement equipment, test set-up, measurement systems analysis, and data analysis
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical judgment.
- Team orientation.
- Broad and deep understanding of disciplined change control processes, regulatory, and quality requirements.
- Strong motivational fit.
- Strong fit with BD values.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in related technical field. Advanced degree preferred.
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following BD Careers page link.
BD Off Campus Apply Link: Click Here