BEL, which stands for Bharat Electronics Limited, is a well-known Indian state-owned aerospace and defense company. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka and has nine factories spread across the country. BEL has announced its recruitment drive for the year 2023, in which they are looking to hire Trainee/Project Engineers for a total of 428 posts. The selected candidates will be placed in various locations across Pan India.
BEL Recruitment 2023:-
Job Title: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer
- Trainee Engineer-I: 327 Posts
- Project Engineer: 101 Posts
Total Posts: 428
Job Location: Bangalore
- Project Engineer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- per month for the 1st year, Rs. 45,000/- per month for 2nd year, Rs. 50,000/- per month for 3rd year and in the event of extension of contract, the remuneration shall be Rs. 55,000/- per month for 4th year.
- Trainee Engineer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.30,000/- per month for the 1st year, Rs. 35,000/- per month for 2nd year and in the event of extension of contract, the remuneration shall be Rs.40,000/- per month for 3rd year.
Experience: 0 For Trainee Engineer/ 2 Years for Project Engineer
Eligibility Criteria For BEL Recruitment 2023:
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering (4 years course) from recognised Institute/University/College in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science /Electrical / Chemical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering.
Upper Age Limit:
- Age should be reckoned as on 01-04-2023.
- 28 years for the posts of Trainee Engineer, 32 years for the posts of Project Engineer.
- Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement. Candidates who meet the eligible criteria will be called for Written Test for 85 marks and those who clear the same will be shortlisted for Interview for 15 marks. The place of written test and interview will be in Bengaluru only.
Read the detail notification for further information…
How To Apply:
Candidates may apply online through below mentioned link on or before 18th May 2023.
BEL Recruitment 2023 Advertisement Link: Click Here
BEL Apply Online: Click Here