Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2021: Bentley Systemse is Hiring fresher candidates for the role of Associate Software Automation Analyst across Pune location. Detailed job description is given below.
About Bentley Systems:-
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.
Job Title : Associate Software Automation Analyst
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Pune
Experience : Freshers (0-3 years)
- Degree in Mechanical / Civil OR Computer engineering is MUST.
- Experience with CAD software such as AutoCAD, MicroStation, ArchiCAD, Revit is PLUS.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good people, relationship, and networking skills
- Understanding of TDD and testing / quality assurance process.
- Excellent Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of basic 2D-3D Geometry and Math.
- Initiative as self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal Supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of logic and engineering workflow.
- Experience on CAD product testing is PLUS.
The Test Automation Engineer will be responsible to ensure a high quality of Bentley iTwin Software products. This goal will be achieved through continuous monitoring/testing the software products, both in pre-release and released state. Work includes development of software test plans, development of test scripts, ensuring the graphical and data integrity of engineering calculations against published documents, performance of regression testing and documentation of test and software quality records.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Create, Identify, document, and develop test cases from design documentation and functional specifications.
- Developing automated regression, load, and performance testing scripts using a variety of VSTS and Open Source tools
- Supporting all life cycle activities spanning analysis through maintenance, using established software development best practices, planning strategies and related procedures
- Communicating with product developers, testers, technical support analysts on product issues.
- Develop and maintain Test Plans.
- Verify/Validate Customer reported issues.
- Provide Advice to Sales Teams if required.
- Maintain / Update Bug/Issue Management Application.
- Learn/Get familiar with various Bentley Products.
- Make recommendations to improve overall quality.
- Identify Test scenarios and test workflows for Testing Software Features.
Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here