Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech freshers . Bentley Systems is seeking a talented individual to become a valued member of our successful team as a Graduate Trainee in Technical Writing team.
- The Technical Writer’s primary job responsibility will be to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of Bentley’s Building, Electrical, Plant and Structural products.
- Experience with Technical Writing for engineering software applications (e.g. CAD, BIM and engineering analysis)
- An understanding of architectural, mechanical, electrical, structural or plant design is preferred
- Ability to author, edit and maintain product help and other documentation to show product users how a product works
- Ability to understand the needs of audience that will be reading the technical content for using the product
- Ability to write clearly and concise in the English language
- Ability to show ideas graphically
- Ability to work with Product Management team and subject matter experts to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with DITA/XML based structured technical authoring application and content management system is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline.
- Very Good English.
- 0-2 years of experience in Technical writing would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of CAD software is an asset.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.
|Company Name:||Bentley Systems, Inc|
|Job Role:||Graduate Trainee|
|Education Needed:||BE/BTech Any Branch|
|Batch:||2018 & 2019|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Join Us On Telegram : CLick HERE