Bentley Systems Recruitment 2021:
Bentley Systems is Hiring fresher graduate and post graduate candidates for the role of Graduate Trainee across Mumbai location. Detailed job description of Bentley Systems Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
About Bentley Systems:-
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.
Bentley Systems Recruitment 2021 Overview:-
Job Title : Graduate Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Mumbai
Experience : 0-1 year
A high-ranking graduate Engineer with a very good aptitude for structural engineering, especially structural design. We are very keen to hear from you if you have:
- A high-flying Bachelors’ degree in Civil/ Structural engineering from one of the top institutes.
- A thorough understanding of structural/civil engineering principles with a strong mathematical background.
- A good understanding of engineering workflows.
- Great communication skills.
- And… an engineer with critical thinking!
Hello GRADUATE ENGINEERS.!!! Would you like to be part of a product development team that is synonymous with advanced analysis and design in the structural engineering world? Does the idea of creating ‘Software for Engineers’ inspire you?
Bentley’s software quality team in Mumbai/Kolkata is now looking to expand and would love to hear from high flying graduate engineers with an interest in software development & testing. The team is responsible for creating the next generation of Bentley’s structural design programs. As part of this flourishing team, you would be contributing to ensuring high-quality of the deliverables using a mix of latest and existing platforms and technologies. Your engineering knowledge, skills and critical thinking will be invaluable to the team.
- Prepare test specifications, calculations and detailed documentation as part of the quality assurance process.
- Design, develop, maintain test plans and execute them under the supervision of the team lead.
- Report bugs in the software and follow through with its resolution lifecycle.
- Validate and verify customer issues.
- Collaborate with other team members to accomplish the development objectives, quality goals and standards.
- Write test automation code.
- Explore, learn and implement new techniques and technologies to further enhance the quality of the software and of course, yourself!
Bentley Systems Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here