Bentley Systems Hiring Software Engineer 1 in Pune Office location.
Are you ready to start a new journey with a team of energized professionals advancing and connecting the world’s infrastructure? Bentley is looking for you! We are looking for an Software Engineer (Automation Development), reporting directly to the Manager, Software Development. This is a full-time role expected to work 40 hours per week, based in our Pune office.
Bentley Recruitment Overview
Job Title : Software Engineer 1
Job Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Salary : 6 To 8 LPA Glassdoor
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience : 0-2 Year
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA or Related
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Any
Job Description :
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Will work on development of the Windows based Application.
- Will be involved in design, implementation of the new features.
- Will be involved in Code Coverage of Automation and Guiding Development + QA Team in increasing Code Coverage.
- Will be involved in fixing defects and Improving the Applications.
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Automation Tools Development.
- Extensive programming skills C++, C#, OOPS.
- Knowledge of WPF, Telerik.
- Good debugging skills.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Memory Management.
- Knowledge of UML Diagrams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
- Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies.
- Understanding of different Code Coverage Tools.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same positions on following apply link.
Apply Link : Click Here