Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022: Blackboard, Inc is looking to hire the fresher candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer in Chennai Location. Eligible graduates and post graduates may apply. Detailed Job Description is given below.
Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Chennai
This role focuses on Blackboard Learn, where we pride ourselves on creating well-designed web and mobile solutions to support learners, instructors, and administrators. Blackboard Learn allows learners and instructors to access online educational experiences wherever and whenever they want through web and mobile devices. Our technology helps instructors breathe life into educational content, brings efficiency to day-to-day tasks, and empowers instructors with tools to engage and assess every learner. We help motivate learners by promoting collaboration, communication, and connections with their peers and instructors.
As Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for demonstrating expertise with Java and REST APIs. You will become an active member of an agile team of developers participating in daily stand-ups, design sessions, code reviews, and sprint demos. You will embrace test development as an integral part of what you deliver as a software developer. You will also be willing to respond to the unique challenges of delivering and maintaining cloud-based software including troubleshooting live production environments, minimizing downtime, and responding to client-reported issues.
- 0-2+ years of experience designing, writing, and deploying scalable software
- Light experience with Java stack, web application development, and SQL databases
- Any experience with Object-Oriented design and coding
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Light experience writing unit and integration tests
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- An understanding of data structures, algorithm analysis, and design skills
Blackboard Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here