BlackRock Recruitment 2021: BlackRock is hiring Freshers of Engineering graduates for the role of Associate Software Engineer across Gurgaon location in India. Desirable candidates may apply to the drive as early as possible.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Company||BlackRock|
|Year Of Passing||2019 & 2020,2021|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
|Telegram Link||Click Here|
- The Portfolio Compliance Group (PCG) is a global group within Global Accounting and Product Services (GAAPS), one of the core functions within the Business Operations Group at BlackRock. PCG is responsible for implementing controls and processes to ensure we are aligned with all applicable regulatory and portfolio issued guidelines, including core Aladdin pre and post-trade compliance and non-Aladdin trading compliance; mutual fund monitoring and reporting; global syndicate offering review; ERISA and Fiduciary monitoring, and Global Thresholds reporting. GAAPS, executes Institutional and Commingled fund accounting, Board management, Portfolio & Regulatory Compliance and operational infrastructure oversight for BlackRock’s commingled funds (registered and unregistered).
- The role sits in the Technology and Development Operations (TDO) team, specifically focusing on the design, development and execution of tactical and strategic solutions for both PCG and the wider GAAPS community. We must develop a keen understanding of the functions both within PCG and beyond in order to better comprehend the challenges faced by these functions.
- Design, develop, and deliver robust technology solutions to the organization’s sophisticated problems
- Play a key role in growing the core offering of the Aladdin Compliance Platform
- Make autonomous decisions on which platform solutions best fit the business problem presented
- Drive engagement with partners to ensure that proper business requirements are established
- Developing exception-based, business-process-centric technology solutions that provide scale to operations teams globally
- Build relationships with other internal technology teams to ensure familiarity with all potential technology solutions while also holding them accountable for capturing and measuring business benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong SQL and database knowledge, and/or application design platforms (e.g., Angular, Flask)
- Enthusiasm and ability to work in a team-environment, multi-tasking, collaboration and effective communication skills are a must
- Experience in financial services preferred (investment banking/asset management)
- Knowledge of software development best practices (analysis, design, development, testing)
- Identification of risk or gaps in a process and implementing plans to resolve
- Researching, problem solving, and process re-engineering
- Ability to convey sophisticated concepts simply and clearly
How To Apply for BlackRock Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through below mentioned link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here to apply