Blue Yonder, a leading provider of AI-driven supply chain solutions, is hiring early-career software engineers with Java Spring Boot experience. This is a great opportunity for junior developers to join a fast-growing company and make a real impact on the supply chain industry.
Profile : Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech /ME/M.Tech or Any
Batch : 2023/2022 or Any
Experience : Freshers/Early Careers
Salary : As per Industry Standard
Job Type : Full Time
Full Description :
- Have good knowledge of the Java programming language, OOP fundamentals and design using proven design patterns.
- Have good exposure to software programming through external projects and internships.
- Have knowledge of Spring technologies – Dependency Injection, AoP, MVC, SpringBoot, WebFlux
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch (nice to have)
- Familiarity with React JS (nice to have)
Overview, team, and Scope:
- We are a leading AI-driven Global Supply Chain Solutions Software Product Company and one of Glassdoor’s “Best Places To Work”.
- The Luminate Commerce Platform team’s mission is to create an end-to-end to end microservices based order management system which that enables functions at various stages within luminate commerce platform to enable order fulfillment and commerce customer experience.
- This team builds software that leverage, messaging frameworks and innovative open source to build the platform. We build microservices that breakdown the work into the smallest domain components to enable extreme flexibility.
- Presently our team consists of 80+ global team members in software development, QA, and Agile process owners; the team is further divided into 15+ members of 4 major existing microservices.
How To Apply : Click On the following apply link to apply for Blue Yonder Drive
Apply Link : Click Here to Apply for Blue Yonder off campus drive