BlueJeans Hiring Freshers for the post of QA intern in Bangalore locations . BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Freshers Graduates eligible for Intern.
- The ideal Test & Automation Engineer candidate would…
- Believe in fault-free software that can be designed, developed, maintained, tested, qualified and deployed.
- Believe in automation for fast and repeated verification of software, that is useful during development and deployment.
- Have experience with software testing methodologies and automation technologies (tools and programming languages).
- Have experience creating and modifying automation suites.
- Shoulder responsibility and strive to meet quality expectations and timelines.
- Understand existing ecosystem and ongoing developments to be able to add & improve tests and automation suites.
- Understand failures and their impact on user experience and system stability.
- Plan with known expectations and dependencies, particularly as the software moves from developers to production systems.
- Design and implement with reuse, utility and completeness in mind.
- Follow & improve processes – with special focus on code reviews, among others.
- Improve quality with every version, and new test & automation suites must match or exceed existing levels.
- Contribute to a collaborative and responsive team that owns a world-class product service.
- Through awareness question priorities and influence plans & designs.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 0 – 6 months experience/internship in testing or application developing
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology and tools
- Experience any one or more programming languages (C, C++, Java or PHP)
- Good communication skills and Academics
You May Also Like :Click Here
|PG Full Stack Certification With Job||Apply Now|
|Work From Home: The Panel Station||Apply Here|
|Work From Home: LifePoints Panel||Apply Here|
|Industry Level Resume Builder||Create Now|
OR Join Our Official WhatsApp Group For Daily Updates