Blujay Off campus Drive 2021: Blujay looking to hire fresh engineering graduates as a position of Management Trainee for the Hyderabad Office location. The BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech or MCA freshers of 2020/2019 Batch are eligible to apply for the drive.
BluJay empowers you to optimize your company’s future in the global economy. When you partner with BluJay, you gain the advantage of BluJay’s DNA platform, the blend of data, network, and applications purpose-built for you to gain the edge – delivered in the BluJay Way. Our proven, advanced technologies scale with your business. Equally important, our customer-centric team has the supply chain expertise and passionate commitment to help you soar.
BluJay Off Campus Drive Job Description:
BluJay focus on bringing the right candidate on-board and we invite young generation to join our team and be part of our growth story.
Management Trainee is a member of BluJay’s Support Services Team, responsible for working with BluJay customers and resellers to manage and resolve incidents relating to our products and integration tools.
Primary activities include issue diagnosis, troubleshooting, and incident management. The support analyst will use strong problem-solving skills, combined with excellent communication and customer focus, to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad
Position: Management Trainee
Service Bond: No
CTC: INR 3.5 – 4 LPA
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc/MCA – 2019 or 2020 Passout only
- Minimum 60% and above throughout Academics
- Candidates must have Very Strong written and verbal communication Skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Respond to contact from customers and resellers, via phone, email and electronic incident submission
- Define, research, and resolve customer issues in a timely accurate manner, routing non-technical issues to appropriate BluJay personnel using approved business processes
- Provides timely updates to the customer, coworkers, and management on the status of outstanding issues
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced technical environment
- Ability to function and contribute in a team environment
- Effective time management skills
- Knowledge of SQL would be desired but not essential
BluJay Selection Process
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
- Online test date and time will be updated to the registered candidates
- After testing, shortlisted candidates must be available for a further online interview process
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining
The eligible and interested candidates register on the following BluJay off campus registration link.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register BluJay Off Campus