BMC Software Careers 2022 : BMC hiring Devops Engineer in Pune office location.
The detailed information about BMC Careers recruitment as follows.
BMC Software Hiring Overview 2022
Job Title : Associate DevOps engineer
Job Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Salary : As Per Industry Standard
Experience : Freshers/Any/Skills Required
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/M.Tech or Any
Batch : 2022/2021/2020 or Any
Job Description :
This position is part of the Product Engineering team based in India under Continued Value Technologies business unit of BMC.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for participating in design discussion, understanding the requirement, build Product features with a good quality and help in maintaining the product.
- You should be following all the AGILE practices for product development and work as a team member to deliver feature in time.
- Keen to learn new technologies
QUALIFICATION & REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disciplines preferred
- Design, implement and support DevOps automation for On Premise.
- Automate software deployments & upgrades.
- Manage code repositories.
- Virtualization: docker, docker-compose.
- Cloud Computing Platforms: AWS, Kubernetes, Helm.
- Working experience on Jenkins, GitHub, Maven, NPM, docker registry.
- Good understanding of DevOps methodologies.
- Able to write scripting code: shell scripting, python
- Excellent hands-on operating systems Linux/Unix/Windows
- Good skills on monitoring and logging tools Prometheus, Grafana, EFK / ELK, Kibana
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Good to have experience in OCI
- Fair knowledge of Spring framework Middleware: Tomcat, JBoss.
- CRI-O, podman.
- Exposure to Redis Cache, ElasticSearch, Kafka
- Core Java, REST API development.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following BMC Software careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here