BNY Mellon Off Campus Recruitment Drive For 2021 and 2022 Batch through online HackerEarth campus hiring contest “Code Divas Diversity Challenge 2020”: BNY Mellon Technology conducting online campus placement drive for Female Engineering graduates for across India. The Salary package will be 11-21 LPA and job location will be Pune or Chennai.
BNY Mellon Code Divas Diversity Challenge 2020
Position: Software Developer
Location: Pune, Chennai
Salary: 11 -21 LPA
Challenge Date: 17 October 2020
- Female candidates
- BE/BTech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. & MS Maths and Computing
- CGPA 7 and above
- No current/active backlogs
- 2021 graduates for full time and 6-month internship (Jan to Jun 2021) opportunities
- 2022 graduates for summer internship (May to July 2021)
Job Description : BNY Mellon Campus Drive 2020
Interns and full time campus grads hired will be placed in one of the several teams of BNY Mellon Technology. The job role will revolve around Software Development. The final decision of the compensation, role and department selection rests with BNY Mellon and will be decided after the interview process post the challenge.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for rock star 10X developers who are passionate about developing world class software. We love candidates with strong analytical abilities, are quick learners, are strong customer advocates, self-starters and team players with a strong degree of ownership.
- Work with business analysts to design and develop new features on our platforms
- Design and develop small to medium sized micro-services to support business automation
- Work with a global scrum team of 6-8 team members focused on service delivery
- Enhance and maintain applications identifying and debugging complex problems, finding root cause and fixing the problems
- Participate in design discussions and other agile development activities
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Gin, RoR (Backend) and/or Angular, React.js (Front End) is a plus
- Knowledge of popular public cloud platforms and concepts such as AWS, Azure, and other is a plus
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Solid computer science fundamentals
last date to apply and challenge date of BNY Mellon Code Divas Diversity is 17 October 2020. To Register please follow the link.