BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive 2023: BNY Mellon is hiring fresher candidates for the role of QA Analyst/ Testing Analyst across Chennai location in India. Eligible graduates in the field of Computer Science/ IT can apply. A detailed Job Description is given below.
About the Code Divas Diversity Challenge 2023:
We would like to invite you to participate in BNY Mellon’s upcoming CODE DIVAS.
Our third edition of CODE DIVAS has become bigger and better and we’re seeking passionate, talented, 10x women engineers (freshers) who want to make their mark in the financial industry with BNY Mellon Technology, India. Bring together the best and brightest to develop practical solutions to real world financial problems leveraging Technology.
CODE DIVAS gives you the opportunity to experience this challenge, participate, and enter our interview process for tech internships and full-time positions immediately.
BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive Overview:
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai/Pune
Compensation: 17 LPA – 22 LPA
Number of Openings: 100
- Women candidates & those who identify as only
- BE/BTech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. & MS Maths and Computing (full-time programs
- 2023 graduates for full time opportunity
- 2024 graduates for summer internship (May to July 2024)
- Only those students with CGPA above 7 can apply. No current/active backlogs
- Students flagged/suspected with Plagiarism will be disqualified
- Each round qualifies you to the next round of the process
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Gin, RoR (Backend) and/or Angular, React.js (Front End) is a plus
- Knowledge of popular public cloud platforms and concepts such as AWS, Azure, and other is a plus
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Solid computer science fundamentals
- Work with business analysts to design and develop new features on our platforms.
- Design and develop small to medium sized micro-services to support business automation.
- Work with a global scrum team of 6-8 team members focused on service delivery.
- Enhance and maintain applications identifying and debugging complex problems, finding root cause and fixing the problems.
- Participate in design discussions and other agile development activities.
Round 1: The Passionate Programmer: Your opportunity to show us your true passion and agility for technology & programming. This round will comprise of 3 Programming Questions to be solved within two-and-a-half hours using a programming language of your choice.
Tech-It-Out with BNY Mellon Employees & Leaders: Check the Announcements section on this page for more details after Round 1
Round 2: The 10X Engineer: Congratulations on demonstrating your zeal for programming in Round 1. This round 2, is intended to push you further testing your core software engineering skills & fundamentals. Are you up for a more exciting challenge? o 10 MCQs, o 1 Programming Question in specific language- Java 8 and above OR Python o 1 SQL Question.
BNY Mellon Off Campus Apply Link: Click here