Boeing Off-Campus Recruitment Drive: Hiring Engineering Graduates as Associate Software Engineer Freshers Across India BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, and MCA freshmen from the 2020, 2021, and 2022 batches are eligible to apply.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore/PAN India
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-4 year
Job Description :
- 2022/ 2021 / 20 batch
- BE / BTech / ME / MTech ( CS / IT / ECE related branches) / MCA
- Good academic track record with a minimum of 7 GPA or 70% in graduation
- Good pH score
- Develop, test, debug, and document application software
- Developing and implementing software solutions to meet real-time test requirements.
- Writing and executing test procedures.
- Develop training materials for Enterprise-wide sharing.
Accuracy and accountability are key. You will be expected to:
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures, and test environments.
- You will work under general direction as part of an agile development team.
How To Apply Boeing Careers :
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Software Engineer through online mode ASAP.
Boeing Off Campus Apply Link: Click Here