Boeing Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Boeing looking to hire Entry level associate software engineer for the Bangalore Office Location. The Freshers or experience candidates having experience between 0-4 year are eligible to apply this position.
About Company: The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
Boeing Careers Recruitment Drive 2021:
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-4 Year
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA Or Any Related
Boeing Global Services (BGS Digital) team is currently looking for an Associate Software Developer to join their team in Bangalore, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Training and Professional Services (T&PS), a business function within the BGS Business Unit that specializes in commercial and defense aviation training and capabilities, including custom software development, engineering and technical services.
Boeing is seeking highly motivated individuals with a sound technical background to join our Tier 3 Technical Support team, supporting Simulation products. We provide escalated levels of technical support for our large-scale training platforms. A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Technical Product Owners and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications.
- Build applications for various platforms using common frameworks.
- Write and debug code.
- Troubleshoot software issues.
- Provide on-call support as necessary.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills
- Always be a champion for our users!
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Good to have a Software background, preferably on Full Stack capabilities.
- Knowledge of Cloud Environment is preferred.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, written and oral communication skills are required.
- Key skills
- Storage on Azure (Cosmos DB + Blob Store)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably from the Aerospace/Aviation industry, but not mandatory
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 4 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
How To Apply Boeing Recruitment:
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Boeing Careers page for the job post Associate Software Engineer.
Boeing Off Campus Apply Link: Click Here