Are you a data enthusiast with a hunger to solve complex problems and drive real-world impact? Do you thrive on uncovering hidden insights in mountains of information? If so, then Bosch Global Careers 2024 has an exciting opportunity waiting for you: Become an Entry-Level Data Analyst and revolutionize the future of technology with a global leader.
BOSCH Global Software Careers Overview:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Fresher’s/entry level
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/M.Tech or Related
Batch ; Any
Salary: As Per Standard
- · Ability to independently analyze large amounts of data; including the ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends, gaps, patterns in complex data sets·
- Develop and maintain analytics dashboards, reports, and visualizations to support business objectives·
- Working with different departments and business heads to bring a data-driven approach and resolve the gaps that impact the decision-making of the business, both in day-to-day management and in making strategic trade-offs·
- Experience in creating statistical/data models and/or optimization frameworks for improving processes/products/profits·
- Experience in performing quantitative or statistical analysis, data mining, predictive or statistical modelling, data management, data transformation, data visualization and/or quantitative or statistical research· Present reports to clients and collaborate with them to understand their needs and tailor solutions to those requirements·
- Analyze and consolidate data to produce periodical reporting utilizing various data sources and interaction with various lines of business and Operations area· Design and develop complex dashboards and reports using
- Experience in cloud concepts and predictive modelling experience (time series forecasting, clustering/ classification/regression using decision trees, linear/logistic regression, random forest, boosting algorithms, etc.) will be added advantage
- Power BI· Maintain proficiency within the data analytics domain by keeping up with technology and trend shifts.
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related fields
•Solid understanding of Python & SQL (must have)•Python libraries such as numpy, pandas, sklearn, pytorch, keras, scipy.
How To Apply:
The interested graduates register on the following Bosch India Careers page.
Bosch Registration Link: Click Here