BOSCH Group Off Campus Drive 2022: BOSCH job openings for the freshers of BE/B.Tech in Coimbatore office locations, The candidates can work From Home also.
Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. (RBAI), established in 2009, is primarily focused in manufacturing electronic products for the automotive sector.
RBAI has consistently added an average of one product every year resulting in a wide range of products comprising – Engine Control Units (ECU) for both 4W and 2W, Electronic Power Steering Control Units, Body Control Modules (BCM), Immobilizers, Voltage Regulators (VR1), Electronic Battery Sensors (EBS), DC-DC Converters, ABS for 2W and 4W, Car Multimedia – Infotainment System and iTraMS (intelligent communication control unit) to name a few. RBAI is also geared up for new-age electrification products like MCU (Motor control Unit), C-Box (Communication Box), VCU (Vehicle Control Unit) and futuristic products like the central gateway module. With our first product having been produced in 2009.
Company Website: https://www.bosch.in/
BOSCH Off Campus Drive Description:
Job Title: System Test Engineer
Job Location: Coimbatore
Experience: 1-3 years
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Salary: As Per Standard
- Test engineer for newer generation ESP systems
- Understand requirements and define test specification
- Automation of test specification using PERL
- Ability to analyze test failures and distinguish test/SW issues
- Experience in HiL testing [Open & Closed loop testing], Simulation based testing
- Perl/Python/CAPL scripting experience
- Knowledge of Vector tools like CANoe, CANape
- Awareness on automotive protocols like CAN, Flexray, Ethernet, KWP2000, LIN, UDS…
- Good knowledge of A-Spice / CMMI / ISO quality standards
- Good awareness of hardware
- Automotive system knowledge (ECU, Sensors, Software) and technical mindset
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Awareness on project life cycle, Testing methodologies, Test strategy, Test design technique
- Hands on experience in test development and automation
- ISTQB Certification
B.E/B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech in Electronics and Communication or Electrical Engineering
Minimum 1-3 years of experience in embedded software development
How To Apply:
The interested graduates register on the following Bosch India Careers page.
Bosch Off Campus Registration Link: Click Here