Boson Motors Off Campus Drive 2021: Boson Motors is looking to hire the fresher candidates for the role of Electrical and Electronics Engineer in Andhra Pradesh. The details about the Boson Motors Off Campus Drive 2021 is described below.
About Boson Motors:-
Boson Motors Inc is located in Fremont, CA, United States and is part of the Automobile Dealers Industry. Boson Motors Inc has 14 total employees across all of its locations and generates $2.01 million in sales (USD). (Sales figure is modelled).
Boson Motors Private Limited which has the Brand Name Boson has been registered in HYDERABAD under Company Registrar.
Boson Motors Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Electrical and Electronics Engineer
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Salary: Best in Industry
- B.Tech/Dual Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Must possess good understanding of Power Electronics, Embedded Systems, Control Engineering, Electrical Machines and Instrumentation.
- Strong programming skills needed to model and perform optimization / trade-off analyses
- Analytical rigor as well as good intuition for Kinematics & Dynamics of mechanical components are a big plus
- Knowledge in EMC/EMI design practices and the relevant validation testing
- Understanding of communication busses / protocols like Serial communication, CAN etc. is desirable
- Good working knowledge of basic hand tools, soldering, wiring, and lab test equipment.
- Interest and foundational knowledge in EV powertrains as well as electrical, mechanical, and systems-level design.
- Broad understanding of electric propulsion systems and the ability to perform trade-off studies
- Practical knowledge of component selection for longevity and performance
- This is an exciting opportunity for an Electrical & Electronics Engineer responsible for supporting engineering and design teams to execute the design and testing of an electric vehicle.
- As an Electrical and Electronics Engineer in our R&D department, you will be involved in all phases of EV development cycle, including new product development, validation, product modification, production testing and post-sales support.
- Your responsibilities will include researching, designing and integrating components such as motors, controllers, batteries, chargers, DC-DC converters, etc.
- Your are required to work on both High voltage power electronics as well as Low voltage control electronics.
- You are expected to document your work by preparing block diagrams, wiring schematics, wire routing, cable harness drawings, and bill of materials and manage smooth translation of the designs from development phase to production phase. Other aspects of the work include system/sub-system specifications management, cost reduction analysis, parts reduction, and optimising the powertrain electrical system for production manufacturability, quality, and serviceability.
- You will work under the guidance of multiple experienced engineers, as well as work in close cooperation with other Boson team members and colleagues in other functions such as technicians, testing, supply chain, quality, marketing, and customer support.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure situations
- Team player who can work effectively in a team environment
- Self-starter who works independently with minimal direction
- Excellent time management skills – the ability to unsupervised, multitask
- Possess strong ownership characteristics and commitment to achieving results on time.
- Possess a creative mind in order to find novel design solutions.
- Be willing to be “wrong” at times and be open to the ideas of others
- To be enabled to enjoy the work you need to be self-sustaining, plan your work per deadlines, and be willing to take responsibility.
- You have a structured and analytical approach, and like to work details as well as to get the job done.
- You enjoy combining theory and practice.
- An enterprising and goal-oriented personality is desired since the work is conducted with a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- It’s important that you are curious and want to develop and learn more about Powertrain field
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Electrical and Electronics Engineer through online mode. All the shortlisted applicants will receive the communication to their registered e-mail.
Boson Motors Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here