Bottomline Technologies is looking to hire software engineer trainees for multiple roles in the Bangalore, India location through off campus drive. As a Software Engineer Trainee, you are expected to be able to learn and adapt quick, take on challenges, work to high standards, be a solid performer & work well with other team members.
Bottomline Off Campus Drive 2020
Job Role: Software Engineer Trainee
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
- 70% or 7 GPA in BE/ B.Tech (CSE, ECE & IT) from reputed universities graduated in 2018/ 2019
- 70% or 7 GPA in MCA/ M.Tech (CSE, ECE & IT) from reputed universities graduated in 2018/ 2019
- Awareness of any programming and skills like (Ex: Java, python, ruby, Java script, NodeJS etc)
- Strong understanding of Webservices/APIs (XML and Json)
- Thorough knowledge of RDBMS concepts such as normalization, ACID, constraints, triggers, functions and procedures.
- Knowledge of OLTP and OLAP database modelling and development.
- Strong knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithms
- Strong OO programming knowledge, ability to incorporate in practice various software design & development fundamentals and best practices.
- Knowledge of Android/IOS development.
- Knowledge of Web services, Cloud technology, messaging systems would be an added advantage.
- Strong Communication and Customer facing skills.
- Strong Orientation towards self-learning and growth.
- Should have a keen interest in learning the latest technology.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
Also Apply Other off Campus Drive: Click Here
Join Us on Facebook Page : Click Here
Join Us On LinkedIn Page : Click Here