British Council India Careers : British Council hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
The detailed information about British Council India Careers opening as follows.
British Council Recruitment Overview
Job Title : GET – Global Service Desk
Job Location : Noida
Salary : High in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : Any Graduate
Batch : Any
Job Description :
Purpose of job:
To deliver optimum customer service, take ownership in maintaining an excellent Technical and Customer Service experience.
Main opportunities/challenges for this role
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
- Provide Level 1 and Level 1.5 support to clients and partners via email, Chat, Service now and telephone
- Coordinate issue resolution to ensure all requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Proactively pick up calls and emails as per the agreed standards and be the first point of contact for the customer.
- Navigate meticulously to research on required information using available resources/applications.
- Proactively identify and escalate priority issues to the contacts as per the escalation matrix.
- Responsible for handling critical incidents.
- Ensure adherence to individual/ team’s KPIs.
- Update required tools (CRM etc.) to record every customer interaction promptly.
- Ensure and aware of the information security policies and comply with them
- Ensures that the team complies to ISO 27001 and IGA related requirements
- Send account opening requests effectively
- Disable accounts immediately for leavers and Absconders /on long leaves
- Provide security awareness and education to team
- Manage Records to ensure compliance to Freedom of information act
- Ensure incidents assigned to their Service Line are closed within SLAs
Role specific knowledge and experience
- Basic Understanding Service Desk Operations,
- Proficient in relevant computer applications( MS Office)
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following British Council careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here