BrowserStack Off Campus Internship Program 2023 : BrowserStack hiring campus graduate freshers across India for the position of Software Engineering Intern. Students can work from home.
The detailed information about BrowserStack India Careers opening as follows.
BroserStack Internship Overview 2022
Job Title : Software Engineer Intern
Job Location : Remote
Salary : As Per Industry Standard
Experience : Students
Qualification : BE/B.Tech / Dual Degree
Batch : 2023
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
About Company :
BrowserStack was founded by Ritesh Arora and Nakul Aggarwal in 2011 with the vision to build the testing infrastructure for the internet. We recently secured $200 million in Series B funding at a $4 billion valuation. The round was led by BOND, with participation from Insight Partners and existing investor Accel.
Job Description :
You will design, develop, document, and support systems and applications that are used by a large number of developers. You will work in an agile engineering team and will plan and execute technical projects that will support business requirements. You will collaborate with engineers across teams to build, review and deliver scalable solutions for different use-cases
● Bachelor’s in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) + Dual Degree Candidates in any discipline, graduating in 2023 with a CGPA 6.5 and above
● Experience with at least one language: Ruby, Nodejs, Python, Java, C/C++
● Good knowledge of operating systems, databases and networking concepts
● Ability to work on Windows and Linux platforms below the application layer, including file systems, kernels, custom installations, scripting, internal APIs, etc
● Ability to communicate effectively with employees in the company in both technical and non-technical roles
● Aggressive problem diagnosis and solving real-world problems effectively
● Should have a startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and be hardworking and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
What will you do?
● You will design and develop systems and applications, with agility and quality at scale
● You will take responsibility for end-to-end ownership of tasks from development to production
● Also will help with the design, implementation, and launch of many key product features
● Participate in a culture of code reviews and collaborating closely with other engineers
● Drive best practices and engineering improvements
● Find solutions and solve issues around a variety of operating systems or programming languages
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following BrowserStack careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here