BT Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021: BT hiring freshers as well experience 0-3 year experience in Telecom industry can apply for the BT Trainee Associate Engineer for the Gurgaon location.
BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services.
Job Title: Trainee Associate Engineer- FND (149867)
Job Location: Gurugram, NCR
Experience: Freshers/0-3 Year
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/BSC Electronics & Telecommunication/CS/IT or related Telecom Experience.
About this role
Responsible for network mapping which includes recording and performing connectivity for copper and fibre network including network for other ISP in the line plant facility management system.
You’ll have the following responsibilities
To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitates the functionality of current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of network.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Planning & recording of fibre routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTTX
You’ll have the following skills & experience
Skills:Role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Previous experience in telecom or planning/design typically 0-3 years.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
The interested and eligible candidates apply on the following BT careers link.
BT Apply Link: Click Here