BT Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021:
BT hiring freshers in Telecom industry. Eligible candidates can apply for the role of Associate Engineer across Bangalore location in India. Detailed Job Description is available below.
BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services
BT Recruitment Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Engineer- FND (146193)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/BSC Electronics & Telecommunication/CS/IT or related Telecom Experience.
About this role
Software Development in datawarehousing using Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Terraform and Python.
You’ll have the following responsibilities
Contribute in test driven development
• Particiapte in integration of components and bug fixing
• Provide 3rd line support during live issues
• Contribute in End to end software development and delivery
• Understand and translate business requirements into data models.
• Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies and build data flows
• Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts
• Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.
Pl/Sql & Java Development, Apex Development.
• Work in DevOps environment for Continuous Delivery
• Experienced with a solid understanding of GCS, Cloud Function, Cloud Composer, Data Flow, Data Catalog, BigQuery , Cloud Scheduler ,shared code ownership, pairing, agile principles, and the management of technical dept.
• Experience in Devops & CI/CD on Cloud Platforms using Terraform.
• Hands-on experience in scripting languages such Python, Shell, Yaml
• Experience in Devops tools like Puppet, Ansible.
• Experience with GIT & GIT CI/CD.
• Hands on Experience in Python or Java mainly in GCP environment .
• Hands on Experience in writing Data Flow job ,Cloud Composer using Python/Java.
• Basic understanding of Big data architecture.
• Basic Understanding of IAM policies .
• Experience with Monitoring & Alerting in GCP.
You’ll have the following skills & experience
Worked as team member in building enterprise data applications in DW area
• Worked as team member in building DW applications as in ETL, Database PL/SQL development, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Python scripting
• Innovate and create solutions to very complex problems and new business innitiatives
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Experienced with a solid understanding of GCS, Cloud Function, Cloud Composer, Data Flow, Data Catalog, BigQuery , Cloud Scheduler ,shared code ownership, pairing, agile principles
• Experience with GIT & GIT CI/CD
The interested and eligible candidates apply on the following BT careers link on or before 25th November 2021.
BT Apply Link: Click Here