BT Group, a global leader in communications and technology, is hiring Associate Engineers through its. This is a great opportunity for fresh graduates to join a dynamic and innovative team and start their career on the right foot.
About BT Recruitment Driv :
Job Title: Trainee Associate Engineer
Job Location: Kolkata
Experience : Freshers/Early Careers
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/M.Tech or related
1. Supports the delivery of continuous assessments across a specified area of the organisation’s field engineering capabilities, identifying critical gaps and delivering the design of future required engineering states.
2. Supports the deployment of tools that enable engineering teams to continue building and innovating.
3. Participates in the timely resolution of critical customer escalations contributing to high standards of customer delivery.
4. Undertakes the implementation of efficiency savings and delivers on targets for performance in output and quality to ensure an environment of continuous improvement is instilled in the team.
5. Undertakes the designing and planning of tactical project plans across product / service groupings to meet time, cost and quality targets.
6. Follows roadmaps for engineering capability, maturity, health and status updates ensuring the function’s vision aligns with group strategy.
7. Executes and delivers within standardised procedures in order to achieve objectives and the vision of the engineering enablement.
The skills you’ll need
Health & Safety
How To Apply BT Careers:
The interested and eligible graduates register on this BT Technology Trainee Apply Link.