BT Group, a global leader in communications and technology, is hiring Associate Engineers through its Off Campus Drive 2023. This is a great opportunity for fresh graduates to join a dynamic and innovative team and start their career on the right foot.
About BT Recruitment Drive 2023 :
Job Title: Associate Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience : Freshers/Early Careers
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/M.Tech or related
BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, England. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services.
The Software Engineering Associate assists the team in executing routine software engineering activities, well covered by existing procedure and processes, in supporting the delivery of the engineering strategy and roadmap that supports BT’s commercial strategy through cross functional project and technical delivery and the participation of a team that pursues innovation as well as engineering excellence.
What you’ll be doing
1. Assists with routine work in the implementation of technical solutions for both customers and colleagues and supports the resolution of inter-system issues, working within cross-functional squads to assist in creating and implementing technical solutions for a domain or cross domain activity within a specific technology area
2. Performs technical reviews to continually update knowledge and skills in software engineering principles and practices
3. Assists with the design of technical specifications and development of software solutions of smaller and /or less complex initiatives in partnership with team, documenting the quality of delivery
4. Conducts routine coding activities such as writing, testing, refining and rewriting code as necessary and under close supervision and communicates to engineering professionals and colleagues involved in the project
5. Supports in the integration of existing software products and problem solving to enable incompatible platforms to work together
6. Supports the maintenance of systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
7. Assists with the implementation of new architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale enterprise systems
The skills you’ll need
Microservices/Service Oriented Architecture
Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment Automation & Orchestration
Software Development Lifecycle
How To Apply BT Careers:
The interested and eligible graduates register on this BT Technology Trainee Apply Link.