BT Off Campus Drive 2020 : BT known as British Telecom looking to hire New Trainee Associate Trainee Engineer For the Gurugram office location. Interested and eligible freshers, recent Engineering Graduates apply now.
BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services.
BT Careers Freshers Recruitment Hiring
Job Title: Trainee Associate Engineer
Job Location: Gurugram
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Education Required: BE/B.Tech ECE/EE/CSE/IT Or Related
About this role
Responsible for network mapping which includes recording and performing connectivity for copper and fibre network including network for other ISP in the line plant facility management system
- To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitates the functionality of current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of network.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Planning & recording of fibre routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTTX
Skills & Experience :
- Role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
- Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry.
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, holidays and night shifts.