Buck India Careers 2022 : Buck hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Junior .NET Developer.
About company: Buck is an integrated HR, pensions, and employee benefits consulting, technology, and administration services firm. Founded more than 100 years ago as an actuarial consultancy, we’ve evolved to serve organizations and trustees across the health, wealth, and career spectrum.
Job Title : Junior .NET Engineer
Job Location : Chandigarh/Hybrid
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 0-1 Year
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BSC/BCA/MCA or Related
Batch : 2022/2021/2020 or Any
Job Description :
- Business analysis including communicating at all levels effectively.
- Documenting requirements, technical specifications and user guides.
- Development coding individually or participating together with other team members.
- Configuration work on web platforms or within databases.
- Keeping abreast of latest technical advances.
- Programming work using one or more of the coding skills above.
- Participating in project management meetings when necessary.
- Follow processes defined by the organization.
Experience: 0 to 1 year experience (Recommended to have Bachelor’s in Engineering/Master of Computer Applications/Master of Computer Science or related certifications). Should have sound knowledge of software development life cycle and hands-on coding experience whether through education or the work place.
Coding skills/technologies required: A programming language such as .NET/Java/C++, a database language such as SQL Server (T-SQL) or Oracle (PL/SQL) plus HTML and CSS
Knowledge & Skill Required: (through education or the work place)
- Understanding of software development lifecycle preferably with exposure to AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- An understanding of Object-Oriented Design and design patterns.
- Problem solving, debugging & troubleshooting skills.
- Software development experience in a programming language mentioned above.
- Experience of writing database scripts using T-SQL or PL/SQL.
- An understanding of enterprise application architecture and cloud options is a bonus.
- An understanding of web security issues and best practices would be useful.
- An understanding of data transfer protocols and methodologies would be helpful.
- Experience communicating effectively both technically and in layman’s terms.
- Must be ambitious and have a desire to learn new skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and identify ambiguity and drive for clarity.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks concurrently.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Buck for India careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here