Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring D’Mod Trainee Engineer graduates having degree in Civil and Electrical are eligible to apply. Candidates needs 0-2 Years experience.
About Burns & McDonnell
Burns & McDonnell is a family of companies bringing together an unmatched team of engineers, construction professionals, architects, planners, technologists and scientists to design and build our critical infrastructure. With an integrated construction and design mindset, we offer full-service capabilities with more than 60 offices globally. Burns & McDonnell India was established in Mumbai in 2013 as a 100% subsidiary.
Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Overview
Job Title : D’Mod Trainee Engineer
Job Location : Mumbai
Expected Salary : 5 LPA
Experience : 0-2 Years
Job Description :
Distribution Modernization Civil/Electrical Trainee Engineer : Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering, with 0-2 years of experience in Power Distribution line projects. Relevant knowledge on Google Earth, Geographic information system, Arc-GIS, Global Mapper. Exposure on Design of Power Distribution line projects using different software or relevant such as AutoCAD, ArcGIS, ArcFM, ESRI, ETAP.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare drawings, designs, and reports to be carried out in accordance with relevant codes of practice, standards, regulatory authorities, and clients’ requirements. All under a suitable level of Supervision from a Senior Engineer.
- Analyzing drawings and make proposals.
- Recommending modifications.
- Carry out appropriate reviews of submissions and provide review reports.
- Participate in technical meetings with clients.
- Provide specialist knowledge input and keep up to date with the latest developments in particular fields.
- Keep a diary of events, record and program time spent on each task and maintain technical records.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out according to the company’s Quality Systems Procedures.
- Liaise with staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Civil engineering, with 0-2 years of experience.
- Proven verbal and written communication and IT (office packages) skills.
- Candidates who have completed CAD course will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge of overhead construction methods and distribution system equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Teamworking ability.
- Strong analytical capability and an interest in electrical power systems.
- Flexibility to work in different roles for different clients both locally and worldwide.
- Self-motivated, growth focused.
How To Apply :
The interested and eligible graduates needs to register for the same position on the following Burns & McDonnell trainee engineer registration link.
Apply Link : Click Here