Byjus Career Recruitment off campus drive 2020 for BE/B.Tech and MBA graduates. As a Business Development Associate with salary of 10LPA in All India Location. This is Best Opportunity to aspirent to make career in Byju’s.
Byjus Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
Company Name : Think & Learn Pvt Ltd
Company Website : https://byjus.com/
|Job Profile||Business Development Associate|
|Batch||2014,2015,2016,2017, 2018 , 2019 , 2020|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
About Company : Think and Learn Pvt ltd.
Byju’s The learning App is product of Bangalore based educational technology start up (EDuTech) Company Think and Learn Pvt ltd. which is most valued educational company currently valued at $8 Billion . Byjus App Provide educational content from the school level to UPSC, MBA Preparation .
Job Description: Byjus Careers 2020
Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US. Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
Byjus Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/B.Tech/MBA All Branches
- 2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 (Final year) Batches
Other off Campus Drive : Click Here
Byjus Selection Process :
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
Telephonic Interview Conducted Remotely when you Register on the Portal you well get Telephonic Interview Date .
Byjus Salary : 10 LPA (7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable)
Byjus Responsibilities Include:
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs.
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process.
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products.
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring.
Byjus Work Timings:
- 6 days a week and 9 hours a day (9am to 6pm/10am to 7pm /11am to 8pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as week off.
Byjus Work Location :
How To Apply For Byju’s Drive :
Apply Now On the following link , you will get Mail/SMS for the first Telephonic Interview .
Apply Now : Byjus Off Campus Drive 2020