C-DAC Noida Recruitment 2020: C-DAC Noida hiring freshers of BE/B.Tech/MCA Or ME/M.Tech for multiple Freshers Project Associate role position. The interested and eligible graduates apply on the given C-DAC careers page link.
C-DAC Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020
Job Title: Project Associate(Fresher)
Job Location: Noida
Specialization and Domain with Vacancy
|Software Application Developer||E-Governance||10|
|Software Application Developer/Implementation||Health Informatics-Business Development and Project Management||21|
|Software Application Developer/Implementation||Health Informatics-Design & Development and Project Management||7|
|Software Application Developer||Embedded Systems||2|
- 1st Class B.E/B. Tech. in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics /MCA
- Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics
Mainly responsible for development of web applications based on the client’s specifications. Candidate must have a strong understanding of software engineering practices and have and analytical ability along with quality approach to the software design and development.
- Knowledge in Java 1.7 and above, J2EE, C, C++, SQL Queries, implementing MVC Architecture using spring (3.1 & above) /Struts (2.0) and Hibernate (4.2 & above) frameworks.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Exposure to any Web/Application server.
- Familiarity with IDE such as NetBeans / Eclipse
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with web servers like Tomcat (7 &above).
- Exposure of Jasper Reporting Tool.
- Knowledge of AngularJS & Web Services.
- Knowledge of CMMI level 5 processes/ Knowledge of ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015.
CDAC Freshers Salary:
₹ 381000.00/- per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates 06-11-2020 (Friday)
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates 20-11-2020 (Friday)
How To Apply :
The interested and eligible candidates open the following link and scroll down and view the Project associate(Fresher) position and apply.