Cambium Networks Hiring 2019 / 2018 batch graduates for the post of software engineer of B.Tech / BE, M.Tech/M.E through off campus drive .
About Company : Cambium Networks
Cambium Networks is a leading global provider of wireless broadband solutions that connect the unconnected – People, Places and Things. Through its extensive portfolio of reliable, scalable and secure WiFi, fixed wireless broadband point-to-point (PTP) and point-to-multipoint (PMP) platforms; managed by cloud-based software, Cambium Networks makes it possible for service providers; enterprises; governmental and military agencies; oil, gas and utility companies; Internet service providers; and public safety networks to build powerful communications networks, reach users from 200 kilometers across mountain tops down to the last meter to their devices and intelligently manage their infrastructure through end-to-end network visibility and actionable analytics
Position: Software Engineer – Full Stack Development
Registration Date: Open from 9th December, 2019
Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience in developing enterprise class applications
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS)
- Strong knowledge of W3C standards
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Strong knowledge of development design patterns and Model-View-Controller principles
- At least one year of experience in AngularJS.
- Advanced level of experience on any JS frameworks/libraries like D3.JS, YUI, Backbone.JS , AngularJS, Underscore, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Self-starter, startup experience is a plus. Ability to work in an extremely dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Understanding of unit testing tools (e.g. jUnit, Selenium or Jasmine)
- Extremely comfortable with performance and debugging tools like Firebug, YSlow, Charles, Fiddler, etc.
- Experience in integrating with back end service oriented architecture preferably using JSON
- Some experience with HTML5 features, especially SVG, CSS 3, but also including offline cache manifest, local database, and canvas.
- Software Configuration Management tool such as SVN or git
- Experience in Cloud Based UI architecture
- Should have experience in responsive UI design, capable of developing page considering both desktop & mobile devices
- Experience in cross browser compatibility, usability and accessibility design issues
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring
- CS, IT, IS & ECE ( 70 % and above throughout (X, XII, Eng))
- B.Tech / BE, M.Tech/M.E
- 2019 / 2018 batch
Joining Date: Immediate
CTC :4.5 LPA
Company URL: http://www.cambiumnetworks.com
Round – 1 Online Test:
Round – 2 Technical F2F Interview
Round – 3 HR Interview