Cargill Careers : Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 : Technical Management Trainee Hiring BE/B.Tech Engineering Graduate Freshers of Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation, And Oil.
About Company : Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world.Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Cargill India Careers Freshers Recruitment 2020
Job Title : Technical Management Trainee
Work Location : Maharashtra, India
Experience : Freshers
Cargill Freshers Salary : Best in Industry
Education Required : BE/B.Tech Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Oil, Chemical
Batch: 2020/2019/2018 Or Any
Cargill Off Campus Drive 2020 Position Purpose & Summary
- Understands/Supports/assists with production/process/engineering deliverable for one or more broad core technology/engineering domain areas.
- With direct oversight, supports/assists with execution of engineering deliverable within defined area of scope on gap assessment, solution identification/measurements;
- engineering/technology domain application, training and support;
- capital planning/project/portfolio management as well as best/leading practices governance and delivery.
- Acquiring foundational knowledge of current and basic principles, terms, and practices of a core technology/engineering domain area and/or limited knowledge across multiple technology/domain areas to support the design/build of safe and reliable plants/operations.
- Draws on foundational knowledge to learn and support policies, procedures, and standards as well as execute basic to general technology/engineering assignments.
- Directly/Indirectly provides day-to-day technical and engineering support specific to a domain area(s) required for normal operations as well as project engineering support. May provide first line of support to operational tasks (substitutes department supervisor for limited time, rotates across multiple departments to gain understanding of the Plant operations).
Capital Projects/Portfolio Management
- Gaining understanding of the capital planning process. With direct oversight/supervision provides project/engineering support to parts of less complex base/non-base projects. May provide engineering support/execution on build project management for tasks on less complex engineering projects in accordance to the Project Delivery Process (PDP).
- Supports tasks related to project objectives in alignment with business strategy and technology governance practices.
- Assists more senior members with preparing scope of work, project objectives and design criteria, drawings, process documentation, equipment requirements, cost estimates and appropriate scheduling.
- Performs basic safety compliance tasks with all applicable regulations (i.e. food safety, quality, environmental, OSHA, etc.) and Cargill Safety and Reliability requirements.
- • Environment, Health & Safety and Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory 25%
- Starting to develop basic understanding about EHS & FSQR operations to support the identification of gaps and process safety improvement opportunities.
- With direct oversight, monitors, tracks and reports audit control mechanisms (i.e.reports near misses, ivestigates incidents,backlogs) to identify inefficiencies and to deliver EHS & FSQR deliverables.
- Assists in performing compliance and audit governance.
- Identifies and reports non-compliant corporate benchmarking metrics and performance measurements.
- Drafts reports/communications for more senior team members review.
• Build high performance team culture.
• Good Communication Skill
How To Apply : Eligible and Interested Candidates from apply for the cargill careers page, links given below.