Carrier Off Campus Drive 2024 – Carrier is looking for Engineering, Software Development, Data Analytics, and Cybersecurity majors with demonstrated leadership ability and strong academic performance to join our competitive Willis Carrier Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP)
Carrier DTLP Off Campus Drive 2024
Job Title: Management Trainee
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: High in Industry
Experience: Freshers /0-1 Years
Batch: 2024/2023 or Any
Job Description :
About the role
DTLP offers new graduates an opportunity to deliver impactful contributions to strategic projects through three eight-month rotations across various Carrier business units. Should you be selected, our commitment to you is to provide front-line, hands-on, meaningful assignments designed to stretch your capabilities and accelerate your professional development. In addition to the hands-on experience, you will receive high-caliber training, mentorship, and guidance from our diverse team of Carrier executives and program alumni to build a strong and lasting global network of colleagues.
Key Job Responsibilities During your time in the program, you will have the opportunity to build your technical and leadership skills within one of the following or similar tracks: systems engineering or software engineering.
In addition, you will have exposure to formal and on-the-job training in Experience / Qualifications While we cannot guarantee specific assignments, we will do our utmost to match your preferences and skills with available opportunities.
• Agile methodologies • Change management • Customer engagement • Executive presence and communications • Project management • Product management
• Proactive and results-driven; thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment • Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Demonstrated technical skills in eng., software, systems, UI design, data analytics and modeling, or networking and cybersecurity
• Relevant internships or co-op experiences within engineering functions
• Less than one year of professional work experience. • Flexibility and mobility to travel Education
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering in CS, IT, ECE & EEE streams
• Strong academic performance, minimum cumulative GPA of 7.5 or higher preferred (at time of application).
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of DTLP Trainee through online mode. Shortlisted candidates can receive further communication regarding selection process.
Carrier Apply Link: Click Here