Caterpillar Recruitment Drive 2021: Caterpillar is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Designer/ Modeller across Chennai Location. The details about the Caterpillar Recruitment Drive 2021 is described below.
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Caterpillar Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Designer/ Modeller
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-3 years
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- This position is responsible for the Modelling & detailing of fabricated performance structures such as Cabs, Worktools and Casting/Forging components such as Ground Engaging Tools (GET)
- The position is responsible to create fabricated structures, casting/forging engineering drawings for 00 (NPI & Custom) and Engineering Changes (CPI, Cost reduction, Maintenance)
- Capable of ensuring the manufacturability of Fabricated structures and Castings/Forgings while creating the drawings
- Capable of generating appropriate dimensions, tolerances, GD&T and specifications meeting corporate standards
- Actively participate in problem-solving analysis, technical discussions and NPI Cycle
- Responsible to communicate with the international process partners for getting inputs and Sharing the outcomes.
- Accountable for all end – end activities for the task assigned
- With Strong Technical Know How, Problem Solving & Accountability should be able to generate Pull from Process partners
0-3 years of experience in Modelling & Detailing of fabricated performance structures and Castings/Forgings BE/Associated Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering major Proficiency in Creo Modelling & Detailing Ability to apply standard Caterpillar and/or industry design standards and specifications Critical Competencies – Initiative, Accountability, Communication Skills (Written/Oral) Modelling & Detailing/ Manufacturing Knowledge on fabricated performance structures and large Cast structure components Ability to effectively communicate in English in work environment Strong initiative, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills Excellent problem-solving and people skills Demonstrated sense of urgency when it comes to serving internal and external customers
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Designer/ Modeller through online mode as early as possible. Shortlisted candidates can get the intimation regarding further selection process.
Caterpillar Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here