Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) invited application from the graduate /post graduate students who have enrolled in any university for various position for summer internship.
CBI Intern Recruitment 2020
Intern Description :
Total Vacancy : 30
- A citizen of India
- A Graduate/Post Graduate or Research Student enrolled in reputed University/ Institution within India and preferably specializing in Law, Cyber, Data Analysis, Forensic Science, Criminology, Management, Economics and Commerce and has completed at least 3 years college of the integrated course.
Last Date of Application : 21 February 2020
Conditions of the Internship:
- The period of Internship shall be ordinarily for a period of 06-08 weeks especially during the summer vacation months of the Universities/Institutions starting in mid of the May, 2020.
- No payment will be made during the internship while Interns will have to make their own arrangements for stay and travel.
- CBI will not be liable to provide any medical facility or any other facility to the Interns.
- Internship does not provide any right for any future employment in the CBI
- Interns will be provided all the necessary help in carrying out the research on the chosen topics by making available the required data, study material, in depth exposure to investigation process as well as the prosecution process based on sound legal footings and exposure to court process.
- Interns are expected not to disclose anything confidential to any one, which they may come across during internship. They will sign a “No Disclosure Certificate” on joining.
- Interns will be required to have their own laptops. Department shall provide them working space, internet facility and other necessities as deemed fit by the Head of the branch.
- A Certificate shall be given by CBI to the intern on the basis of performance of Intern.
Location For Intern :
CBI Branches at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Lucknow and Chandigarh.
How to Apply :
Candidates needs to send their application with their detailed resume in the given proforma along with a 300 words write-up on why he/she wants to join internship in CBI in the chosen area of interest, to the Superintendent of Police (Training), CBI Academy, Hapur Road, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201002 on or before 21 February 2020 through Speed Post.
Download Notification And Application: Click Here