Celeros Off Campus Recruitment 2022:
Celeros Flow Technology is hiring fresher candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee position from the young graduates across the Bangalore location. The detailed Job description is given below.
About Celeros Flow Technology:-
Combining the longstanding market presence of well-known trusted brands with the drive and vibrancy of a new highly-focused operation, Celeros represents a major force in flow control technology. Spun out of the SPX FLOW Group, the company fully concentrates on serving key market sectors where its solutions will have maximum traction. These are – Oil & Gas, Power, Chemical Processing, Water Treatment and Marine. Thanks to continued engineering investment, and by always looking to take an innovative approach to the challenges faced, the company’s solutions set industry benchmarks in terms of their performance and reliability.
Celeros Recruitment Drive 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
- B. Tech/B. E in Computer Science/IT/EC through a regular course from a recognized university and institute in India. Only 2020 and 2021 pass out freshers can apply
- Minimum 70% Mark in 10th, 12th, and BE/B.Tech Aggregate is mandatory.
- Communication skills in the English language should be good
- Certification/ Diploma/ Formal short training in PowerBI or IT Security
Job Description for Celeros Off Campus Drive 2022:
The Graduate Engineer Trainee Program is a one-year rotational program in which IT/CS engineering freshers are recruited to become successful IT professionals at Celeros Flow Technology. As a Trainee in our Program, you are given an opportunity to develop an understanding of Celeros products and IT department through a one-year rotational program. Rotations are driven by business needs and may be completed in the following areas: IT Applications, Security, Business Intelligence, and IT Operations. The program also provides participants with the opportunity to establish a network of resources to support personal and professional development early in their career. This role will be based at our Bangalore office.
About the Program:
- The Trainee will be assigned to 2 or more inter-departmental rotational programs. There will be an induction to assigned departments and given on-the-job training.
- Tasks/Projects will be assigned by the Managers and timely evaluations will be done by Mentors
- After completing one year of the training period, an evaluation will be done. Based on successful completion of the program Trainee will be confirmed as an employee in the organization and assigned to a department based on skillset.
- Adept at understanding and learning multiple financial domain aspects
- Must be self-motivated exhibit strong, quick learning attributes, and be attentive to detail.
- Time and task-oriented, collaborative, and good team player
- Proficiency in the English Language with the ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Basic Computer Skills, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) understanding
How To Apply for Celeros Off Campus Drive 2022?
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following link ASAP.
Celeros Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here