Cepheid Software Engineer Hiring Challenge 2023
Cepheid, a leading molecular diagnostics company, is hosting a Software Engineer Hiring Challenge to find talented engineers to join their team. The challenge will take place on HackerEarth, and will consist of a series of coding and problem-solving problems.
Cepheid is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our product software team developing molecular diagnostic applications using Java and Angular predominantly. You’ll need to be well versed in object-oriented design and web technologies. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and implementation of Cepheid next generation software products.
This position is for Cepheid team located at Danaher India Development Center (IDC),Bangalore
- Years of Experience: 0-6 years
- Skills: Java Programming
- 1 programming question restricted to Java language
Tech Stack :
Essential Job responsibilities
-Design, implement and maintain molecular diagnostics application software using predominantly Java and Angular
- Assess and communicate the technical feasibility of features
- Drive end-to-end quality with effective automation of unit level, component level and system level testing
- Take ownership and drive projects to completion following Agile lean software development processes
- Conduct design reviews of software implementations and document the detailed designs.
- Be a team player who collaborates with cross functional teams which consists of members from firmware, hardware, technical support and software quality teams.
- Exchange technical information with quality engineers and other members of your product group to review the design of the product features.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and tools quickly
The drive is open between 04 August to 13 August 2023
Apply Link : Click Here to Register Cepheid