CGI Campus Recruitment 2020: CGI India organising hiring challenge for the 2020 Batch graduates of BE/B.Tech and M.Tech all Engineering Discipline eligible for the coding challenge. The Challenge scheduled on March 29, 2020 Online Mode.
About CGI : Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest independent IT and business consulting services firms in the world. With 74,000 professionals across the globe, CGI delivers an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from IT and business consulting to systems integration, outsourcing services and intellectual property solutions. .
About Hiring challenge :
CGI, India is calling out all the developers to join their team. We are looking for those who can develop and maintain our product with cutting edge technology that matches trending industry standards and be responsible for building a stable product.
Position : Product Developer
Work Location : Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai
Salary : Best In Industry
Challenge Date : 29 March 2020
Challenge Format : 2 Programs And 10 MCQs
Eligibility Criteria :
- Students studying B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech (all branches)
- Graduation Year: 2020
- CGPA: 6 and above
- Should be interested to work in any of these technology stacks: Java Stack, Microsoft Stack
- Excellent communication skills to be able to interact with decision makers at customer organizations.
- Passionate about presenting ideas, developing ppts for the same.
- Ownership across the engineering life-cycle – Features, design, development, architecture, quality and performance of the product.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Team player to influence a positive change in team for a culture of creation, tinkering, rehashing and hacking.
- Be a change agent in the team to drive innovation, quality, time-to-market, UX and product thinking.
- Foster and Exhibit a sense of urgency, productivity, self-improvisation and excellence.
- Ability to work as a team and be comfortable working with ambiguity. Ability to define path(s) to implementation and evaluate the best path forward.
- Passionate Learner – Keen to continually learn and be passionate about technology. Stay abreast with latest trends in Mobile, Analytics & Cloud technologies.
- Curious about implementing new technologies, adopting new design paradigms and open to criticism / learn from others. Keen to continually learn and passionate about technology.
- Customer-centric and data-driven: Driven by Customer insights and follow a data-driven decision-taking approach.
- Understand business requirements – business case creation, proposal generation, workshop execution &
Eligible and Interested candidates register on the Hackerearth platform , link given below and attend the drive on 29 March.